Modifications to services
With confirmed cases of coronavirus in Berkshire County, the Brien Center is following recommendations provided by the state Department of Public Health and the CDC to protect our clients and staff.
We are temporarily modifying how we provide care during this difficult time. Until further notice, the following changes are in place:
- With very few exceptions, client visits will take place by phone. You will receive a call from your Brien clinician at the time of your scheduled appointment or be notified if your appointment will be in person.
- All outreach home visits will be done by phone. You will receive a call at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- All group sessions have been suspended until further notice.
- The Adult Day Health Program has been suspended until further notice.
- All residential programs remain open and fully staffed.
- The Emergency Services Program continues to operate from its community location at 66 West St. and will do crisis assessments by phone unless the situation requires personal intervention by a member of the Crisis Team.
- A member of the Crisis Team will continue to accompany police in Pittsfield, North Adams and Great Barrington on behavioral health emergency calls.
Please call the Brien Center at 413-499-0412 with any questions. Many thanks for your attention to these important changes. Like everyone in our community, we hope to be back to our regular business as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, please do your very best to stay safe.
The Brien Center