COVID-19 Response at Bethany Hill Place
We have been monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and want to ensure you that the safety of our entire community of residents, staff, and volunteers is a top priority.
With so many unknowns, we are being as vigilant as possible and operating with an eye to minimize risk. To mitigate the spread of the disease and keep our residents safe, we have implemented the following:
- All communal space has been closed and programming for adult and youth residents has been cancelled.
- All staff will be working remotely for the next two weeks and volunteers have been notified to not come in.
- Food insecurity is a general concern. We have distributed frozen meals from partner Daniel’s Table and grocery store gift cards to households for the uncertain days ahead. We have also shared with our residents information about where to access emergency food in the community over the next several weeks.
- While we are closed for meetings and visits, we are available by phone and email. We have been working to check in with residents and to offer help with planning, and will continue to support residents as best we can remotely during this difficult time.
- We are continuing intensive, targeted cleaning in the building, which we started in early March, and responding to emergency work in apartment units while practicing recommended safety protocols.
At Bethany Hill Place, we see strength and resiliency emerge as our residents build skills and find support in others. These are unprecedented times for all of us, but together we will get through this. Wishing you and your family good health and safety.